2 bananas, peeled
125g desiccated coconut
Seeds from a vanilla pod
A little oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4.
2. In a bowl, add the bananas, coconut and vanilla seeds.
3. Mush it all up and give it a squidgy mix with your hands or with a large spoon or fork.
4. Crack the egg in. Mix it well.
5. Scoop out into rounded tablespoons. Roll each into a little ball in your hands. Pop them on an oiled or greaseproof paper-lined baking sheet.
6. Press each macaroon flat with the back of a fork.
Bake for 10-12 mins or till a little golden around the edges.