'For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack'
- Rudyard Kipling
Zenith Fitness Training at Unit 5, Perth has been open since February 2018 and has a completely different approach to fitness. With a variety of indoor, outdoor and online classes, open gym, personal training included in our silver & gold membership and group personal training on our platinum membership, it is something Perth has never offered before.
(Level 3 26th April - 17th May 2021)
Zenith Breakdown of Rules
1. 1:1 Personal Training may go ahead. Booking is essential and all details must be up to date for track & trace purposes.
2. Open gym - individual exercise only. This means following current household rule numbers. 1:1 PT included in this.
3. Online classes will be taught from the TV next to the desk, please be aware that the instructor on shift will be busy during this time.
4. Use the hand sanitiser on arrival & wear you mask at all times except when training.
5. We no longer have bays, so please be sensible and choose an area of the gym for your workout. Keeping 2 meters apart at all times. Should you need some equipment near to where someone has set up, I'm sure they won't mind stepping to the side to help you!
6. Clean everything you touch! Cleaning stations will be kept stocked up.
7. Lisa is the ONLY person who can write on the progress board. Please let her know if you want your results written up.
1. Numbers can increase to 30!
2. Booking is still essential.
3. Masks must be worn on arrival and when leaving the park.
4. Keep 2 meters distance!
5. Bring a backpack to carry your belongings.
THE DEN (The Lounge):
1. Shower/changing - our individual shower rooms are available for use should you need them, however we would encourage you to arrive in your workout gear and shower at home. If this is not doable, please use our facilities and disinfect after use.
2. We advise you to not hang around in the den. If a few people are waiting to be served, we advise you wait outside in the fresh air!
3. We have a water filling station in the den. This is for water bottles ONLY! This is not for face-to-tap drinking.
4. We are now cashless so please ensure as current members you have a card method on your Mindbody account.
5. We will have microwavable meals to purchase for your lunch/dinner. Should you wish to buy one, we encourage you to take them away with you. (We have a microwave on site)
6. You are allowed to remove your mask if you are sitting on one of the sofas, 1-2 meters apart from someone from another household.
We should move into Level 2 on 17th May 2021. These rules will be updated at that time.
Thank you for your cooperation as always.
I love Zenith because of the environment, whether it’s PT sessions or people using open Gym everyone is there with one common goal and that is to crush it and become a better version of themselves. The staff are always on hand to offer advice, and to me the biggest thing is Gary & Lisa are more than just business owners, they care about all their members well being. I can not recommend Zenith enough